About CSE and its Scope
B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
The Department will aim to equip the students with the ability and skills to analyze, design and develop computer systems and their applications, with a curriculum that has a balanced emphasis on theory, practicals and projects. The focus will be on development and strengthening systems thinking, problem solving, analysis, design, research, team work, communication skills, and readiness for lifelong learning in areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Embedded Systems, Internet of Things, Applications in Healthcare and Smart Living. The courses run by the Department will use mixed techniques of interactive lectures, tutorials, laboratory work, guided case studies, literature surveys and project work that require team work, critical and creative thinking.
- Must have passed 12th with Non Medical Subjects.
- Minimum Percentage 45% in 12th.
- For LEET, student must have passed Diploma with 45%.
Why Computer Sci. Engineering
The most important aspect of computer science is problem solving, an essential skill for life. Students study the design, development and analysis of software and hardware used to solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts. Because computers solve problems to serve people, there is a significant human side to computer science as well.
TOP REASONS TO STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE
The Association of Computing Machinery is an international organization for computer scientists. The ACM has developed the following list of top reasons to study computer science which we quote:
- Computing is part of everything we do!
- Expertise in computing enables you to solve complex, challenging problems.
- Computing offers many types of lucrative careers
- Expertise in computing helps even if your primary career is something else.
- Computing has space for both collaborative work and individual effort.
- Computing jobs are here to stay, regardless of where you are located.
- Future opportunities in computing are without boundaries.
CSE Future Scope
Career profiles you can pick after completing your B.Tech in CSE.
- Mobile App Development (Android/ IOS)
- Web Designing/ Developing
- UX Analyst
- Software Developer
- Computer Programmer
- IT Consultant
- Software Engineer
Further Studies After B.Tech in CSE
- MBA in IT
Benefits of Pursuing MBA in IT
- Improved leadership and managerial skills.
- Hike in salary
- Makes you a better choice for promotion to team lead and other leadership roles.
- MBA in IT provides you with skills necessary to pursue a career as an entrepreneur.
Benefits of Pursuing M.Tech in Computer Science
- You can secure jobs that require more expertise and skills.
- Opens door to career in teaching and research.
- M>tech in CSE can help you get better salary package than B.Tech graduates.