Placements at Tawi Technical Campus
The Institute has a full-fledged Training & Placement Cell to look after the Placement activities. The Training and Placement cell provides the official support base for placement of Final year & Pre Final year students. The support services that it offers are in the form of arranging campus interviews, grooming students to face the final test of their knowledge, create and arrange value added Industrial/Practical Training to the students. The institute is equipped with two centrally air conditioned Auditoriums (with a seating capacity of 1200 and 350) for holding Pre-Placement Talk, two conference rooms for conducting group discussion sessions, seminar hall and well furnished rooms & offices for conducting interviews. The Placement Office is fully computerized. The Steering Committee of the Placement cell is headed by the Training & Placement Officer of the rank of Assistant Professor and Industrial Coordinators from each department of the rank of lecturers. In addition to the support staff, four students from each department are contributing as Student Placement Coordinators.
- To Provide best opportunities to students for Industrial and vocational training.
- To achieve maximum possible placements for students.
- To guide students on various interview techniques, group discussions, and aptitude tests.
- To put Tawi Engineering College Pathankot on the ‘Definite’ list of all top companies of India.
- To a bridge the gap between Industry and Academia through feedback from the Industry, Workshops & Seminars