About ECE and its Scope
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg.
Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) is the application of science and mathematics to practical problems in the field of electronics and communications. Electronics and communications engineers engage in research, design, development and testing of the electronic equipment used in various systems. This field is closely aligned with Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and the advances in CSE play a significant role in the advancement of ECE. This is why a degree in ECE is always in high demand.
Course begin by providing students with an understanding of the basic principles of Electronic Engg. while developing their skills in maths, electronics and computing modules then combine these fundamental elements into systems that meet the needs of particular applications.
In starting years, group design/project work is incorporated into many of the modules. In later years, a team software engineering project enables students to simulate operating as a commercial business. Final year students have substantial individual projects, sometimes out in the industry. The Department fully recognizes the vital nature of this kind of supervised study to prepare students for the world of work.
- Must have passed 12th with Non Medical Subjects.
- Minimum Percentage 45% in 12th.
- For LEET, student must have passed Diploma with 45%.
Why ECE Engg.
ECE is one of the most important trade of engineering.
This branch primarily deals with areas such as:
- Analog transmission
- Basic electronics
- Solid state devices
- Microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Digital and analog communication
- Analog integrated circuits
- Satellite communication
- Microwave engineering
- Antennae and wave progression.
It also deals with the manufacturing of electronic devices, circuits, and communications equipment. Students who have keen interest in exploring Electronics can opt for it.
ECE Future Scope
There are vast no. of opportunities in GOVT as well as in Private
- Research Center
And many Other PSU’s.
- All Network Companies (Reliance, Airtel, Idea etc.)
- TCS, Insofsys, Wipro, Accenture and Many more.
1. MBA prepare for CAT and then score higher grade and take admission either in IIM or any other institutes at par.
2. Qualify GATE to Explore the other engineering module like Info Tech or similar subject at M.Tech level, JRF or to enter in PSU’s.
3. Qualify GRE/GMAT or TOEFL and visit visa Councillors for the job outside India which will give you stimulation in terms of financial gain
4. You may join any MNC for the good change and then explore the academic upliftement.